Applicants should read the following instructions before applying
- Scan your Passport Size colour Photograph and make it ready for uploading. The image format should be in .jpg or .jpeg. No other format of image will be accepted. The image size should be between 20KB to 50 KB.
- Scan your signature and make it ready for uploading. Size should be between 10KB to 20 KB.
- Scan and upload your HSLC Examination Admit Card /HSLC Examination Certificate for age proof. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- Scan and upload your Graduation Certificate and Graduation Marksheet. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- Scan and upload your Computer Diploma/Certificate. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- In case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC candidate, scan and upload your Caste Certificate. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- Scan and upload your Employment Exchange Registration Card issued by District Employment Exchange. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- In case of Persons with Disability (PwD) candidate, Scan and upload your Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- In case of EWS candidate, scan and upload Income and Asset Certificate of your family issued by Competent Authority. Specimen copy is available on the site. Size should be between 80KB to 200 KB.
- The candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on the 01.06.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
i) 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
ii)3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
iii) 10 years for PwD candidates irrespective of ST/SC/OBC/MOBC and General Category of candidates.
- Examination Zones
Dibrugarh, Jorhat , Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati
- The Applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.The candidates must possess a minimum 6(six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
- Candidates are advised to use valid email id during Online Application process and retain the same till the end of the selection process.
Dear applicant, please ensure that you are having all the particulars mentioned above. When you are ready with all the above requirements, please proceed to fill up the application online.
- Candidates are advised to take printout after final submission of the Form. Candidates will find their Acknowledgement No. in the printout copy and they should keep the Acknowledgement No. with them for further reference.
- Last date of submission of Application is midnight of 15/09/2021
- If there is any discrepancy please mail us at email@example.com